qaswedfrt

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

i promise to blog regularly now

tonite is the first nite that i'm sleeping in my new apartment as a resident, but still, i'm sleeping in the living room because i haven't vaccum the carpet and also, i need help to move my bed and study table into the bedroom.

so, i'm still waiting for the replies from the lecturers if they want to pass me for mechanics 3 or not. went to talk to one of them this afternoon and he doesnt seem to sympathise me that much. i actually think he's forgotten about it altogether!

and if they really dont want to pass me, i then have to go and speak to the course advisor. aiyah die die also make him/her let me overload this semester and graduate this end of year and apply to singapore airlines!

yes! i've spoken to my dad already and he, albeit reluctantly, agreed that i should give it a shot. but then if it's true that they've stopped recruiting msians, then i'll have to find a proper job first, get a pr status and then apply to SIA.

how irritating.

anyway, since i'm more or less settled down and the internet is so fast here, i promise to blog more often from now on la. to make it up for the absence for the past month or so.

p/s download speeds reaching 1mb per sec!



p/p/s i dreamt that s.h.e are my friends again. happy and sad.