qaswedfrt

Saturday, November 14, 2009

things that i can do while finding a job

so if everything goes well, i'll be graduating at the end of this year.

and the time for me to find a job will come.

even though i plan to apply to SIA, there is a feeling inside me that is growing. the more i think about it, the more i think i wont even get called up for the initial interview. too bad if they really wanna judge me by my results.

recently, on an episode of kangxi, 'yan yan' (from the girlband sweety) spoke some french and it sounded super sexy la. maybe i can pick up a short course next year before i find a job. sounds good?

anyway i'll be flying back after xmas. decided to spend xmas with the melb friends for the first and last time and see what really go on during boxing day sales. exact date to be comfirmed, cause i havent change my ticket yet. let's hope that i wont have to wait until next year to go back!