qaswedfrt

Monday, August 17, 2009

something to be happy about after a bad week

there were a lot of bad news this week.

  • michael schumacher is not coming back to formula 1, at least not starting from the race at valencia
  • my lecturers still didnt reply me and so i talked to the course advisor, and
  • i was given permission to overload (which is also a good thing in a way, but damn sian la)
  • something quite personal but i think anyone who reads this can pm me and ask. not saying it here cause you know, just in case.
so to know my new timetable i came to check my timetable now on monday morning. and sadly, it's not updated, even though now i'm officially enrolled into mech 3.

BUT THEN!

when i went to check my email, my lecturer did reply me late on friday! he informed me that my appeal has been brought up to the deputy head (of the mechanical department i assume) for discussion! well, might still need to redo it at the end of everything but this continue to be me some hope!

but i also know that i shouldnt expect anything from it cause you know, the higher the expectation, the harder we fall...