qaswedfrt

Monday, November 16, 2009

SUCH STUPID MISTAKE!

last week i started going around telling people there's virtually no way that i can get honours because i have to score like 90 for all 4 subjects this semester, and 2 of it are already assessed (and i dont think i got anywhere as near as 90 for either).

well, I CALCULATED WRONGLY. *smack head*

while showering just now i (dont know why but i) thought about it again. realised there was a mistake and right after showering i calculated again.

the mistake i made during my first calculation is the fact that the major project has a credit point of 25! not the normal 12.5. alamak anyway, so basically for the 4 results that are released this semester, i have to score an average of 73!

that is a realistic target because of the two assessed subjects:
  1. even though my project wasnt really good, i honestly think that i can get a h2b for it
  2. i think i did quite badly for advanced materials but maybe still around a 60?
and so for the two commerce subjects, as long as i get a H1, it should be enough rite?! actually it's kinda hard to get a h1 for both but erm, it's not like impossible right?

based on the assumption that i get 73 for major project, and 60 for advanced materials, i have to score 78 and 79 for the two commerce subjects.

actually my highest mark throughout my uni is 76 currently. now i just had to work extra hard tomorrow studying for the tuesday paper, and study extra hard for the wednesday paper after the tuesday paper, and do well on wednesday, and then just pass my third paper*, and hope that my assumptions are either right or underestimated,

THEN I CAN GRADUATE THIS DECEMBER AS AN HONOURS STUDENT!

that's tempting, i'm too exicited to sleep already. i know most people will ask me to go study right away, but i really want to sleep, to adjust my body clock. it's been well. i cant really let this excitement get the better of me. if i go to the exams sleepy, i might just fail and well, cant even graduate. =s



*honours score are calculated based on the score on the first completed attempt on a subject. my third paper is the subject i failed last year, and so this is my second attempt on it. that's why i just have to pass it. =D

Labels: