qaswedfrt

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

hmmm

so lately i have been busy with writing up the report for my final year project amongst my other assignments.

nothing too much had happened really. the biggest thing should be that i got my iphone already.

am trying to enjoy the last bit of melbourne. was listening to my ipod on the way to school today. i actually stopped listening to music while walking for maybe a little bit over a month. i dont know what brought about that change but anyhow today listened to music again. those melodies really made all the things happening around me seems a little bit happier.

guessed this is the only last chances that i get the enjoy a western civilisation on a regular basis if i really dont get to become a pilot, even though melbourne is still flooded by asians like myself. but i guess that's what made adjusting to life in melbourne a bit easier too. pros and cons.

another thing that has always been in my mind is related to friendship. i havent been contacting a friend for various reasons lately. when i'm out, i'm fine. i dont think about it. but when i'm online and the msn alert showing that the friend has came online, even though the nick looks farmiliar, i feel like i know that person anymore. it's weird.

will be going over to sydney over the weekend. thomas ling will be there too. till then...