qaswedfrt

Thursday, September 17, 2009

let's try blogging from iPhone... it can't be done. tsk

correction: it can't be done with safari on iPhone.

but now that I've downloaded an app for blogging, I can!

so today us the first day of my Sydney trip. but adventure started a day before that! I had a roy's bday dinner at 6.30pm, then after that we went to sing k till 3am! went for supper till about 4.20am and took about 20 mins to walk home. which meant I only had 20 mins to changed and pack and get ready to go to the airport!

and I done that! quite impressed by myself hahahahahaha

so today went pretty much the places that I have already been to...


opera house... darling habour... well, at least that was what my impression of the first day is anyway. in actual fact I've been to new places too. went to this really cute cafe in the morning for breakfast. it's called clipper cafe but I'm not sure where it is already.


I know this picture can't explain why I think the cafe is cute but anyway...

oh I met up with Thomas too! took a picture of him to assign it to his contact in my phone but i'm going to put it here too just for the fun of it.


that's all I'm going to say for my first post through my iPhone la. been up for almost 31 hours already and I really should sleep now. good night!


-- Post From My iPhone